My Mom is the Best Person Alive

Albert - Miami Lakes, Florida
Themes: family, love

The person who has impacted my life the most is my mom. She has been there for me as far as I can think. When I was a baby she was there to love me, change me, and just watch me grow up into an adult. I remember all the times in middle school when I needed her help with homework or testing me to see if I was ready for the test that was the next day. She has been through all the tough times in life that I have gone through so far because she is the person I tell everything too. I remember the time when I was super sick and my mom was there to make sure I was ok. She would make so much soup and give me cream cheese with crackers, which would always make me feel better. My mom showed me she loves me by every time we get off the phone and she says I love you. Even still my mom in my life she folds my clothes and washes my clothes like, I’m her little baby. There was another time where I was getting older and starting not to believe in Santa but my mom was there to say Santa is real and anything is real if u put your mind too it. My mom is just like me, she has the same personality and same interests. Some of those interests are sports, stores, music, and many more. I don’t know what I would do without this special person in my life to guide me and show me right and wrong. But I always know there is a person I can go too if I need loving and just someone to talk too.