Respect each other

Jesus - Oxnard, California

I believe that every person needs to respect other people. Back in the 1960s white people used to hate black people because they were thinking that the black people were going to take over. Now most people hang out with any kind of person. One day a black person Martin Luther King said a speech about his dream that speech was the best speech ever. His dream was about that any kind of color need to half equal civil rights. I believe that any kind of race or it doesn’t mater were you come from each person has to have respect.

When I was in six grade I saw this movie about Martin Luther King that was trying to win the civil rights that people hang out with any kind of people. In this movie they sent Martin Luther King in jail for doing a march in the streets. When I believe this statement I remember when I saw this movie about Martin Luther King it still reminds me about some one in school back when I was in third grade. There was a kid in my class and he was different color so people were talking about him so I said,” Stop leave him alone’’, and until then nobody was judging him about his color. This is why I pick this believed of respect.

I believe that every person needs to respect other people. I believe that any kind of race or it doesn’t mater were you come from each person has to have respect. I think that every person in going to hang around and play with each other. I think that any kind of race are going to married and live in a good family. I think that even the Latinos were treated like the black people. Now and days people are not going to be treated like slaves. This is why I pick this believe respect. Respect means that you do not judge them were they come from they are going to be that way and that way there going to be. This is why I pick this believing statement.