Believing in Everything

Gregery - Las Cruces

What do You believe? this, I have been asked.

I find myself unable to answer the question, in a sentence. You could say that I am a Euphoric and Experience based Theistic Existentialist. Still, I refuse to be labeled. Caught between nihilistic ideas and Deism, Confucianism, Unio Mistisism, and Advaita Vedanta in Brahman among the many others. I have always had euphoric views of the world around me. Recently I started exploring my ideas, and I found that many of my ideas were also ideas of ancient philosophers. For me, it’s always in the vein of searching for great truth. So What do I believe? I believe in everything, I believe in existence reality and great truth. This is my own religion.

I am unsure what to call It. It is everything, and It is nothing. It is everywhere and It is nowhere. It is all of religion with no organization, and it is all of science with no direction. I understand It—Though could never completely! It has ALL the answers to all of our questions. No need to ask a priest, a preacher, a Soothsayer, a saint, or prophet. Don’t even have to ask God directly, For you already know the answer! The Answers are before you, the answers will ever be stated. But if you can listen, you will see. Need not ask for help, and ask not from It, If I need something, I’ll make it happen, possibly with the help of others. If it doesn’t happen the way I planned, this is the way it was meant to be. And at the same time, It is always there, guiding me through any trouble I may run into. Conscience or instinct, Maybe something bigger? Or does it even matter?

There is no Shrine, no sacred place. It is here, there and everywhere, it is now it is then, before and after, and even further. I think all of truth it as a piece of art, interpret of it as you will. I believe in everything, the work of a great artist. Except in this piece, we play an active role in the story, we are actors in the story, only playing ourselves, with the allowance for Improvisation. As taking part in creating this piece, under the direction of a Greater truth, I believe in friends, family, even strangers, and most importantly I believe in myself, To make the right decisions, help other people, even plants and animals, in the pursuit of happiness and success, I Believe in myself, and therefore I am truthful to myself and others. I believe in Expression, especially if conveying a truth of some sort, I believe in choice, whether its right or wrong, better or worse, each has its place. I learn from the mistakes, in order, only to better myself. I believe in Truth, as there is nothing other than truth, even lies are mistranslations, and are within the larger kingdom of truth. I believe in both absolute and Relative, positive and negative, Real and imaginary. I believe in Existence, in Life, and even in death. I believe in Energy, its many forms and their transformations, even evolution in mind, soul, and body. I believe in everything, it is the coexistence of religion, ethics, Truth, Philosophy, Mathematics and All of the Sciences. I think, therefore, I am more than my own existence.