My beliefs

Chessie - lexington, North Carolina

This I believe

Hello my name is Chessie Kepley. My beliefs in my everyday life are simple. I believe that if I am able to wake up in the mornings and get up on my own to feet in my own house and eat food I should not complain about anything. I mean there are people out there that don’t have a family even. I am thankful and believe that everything I have in my life is nothing to complain about. I believe that you should respect your parents and your elders because even if you don’t really understand it they do a lot for you. I also believe that if you are able to go to school and get a higher education and able to go out there and get a good job in the world today the way it is you should not complain either. There are a lot of people that cannot get higher education’s, either money problems or just themselves are not mentally able to learn new harder things that it requires to get a good high paying job to succeed in the world around you Having a job and making good money and being able to support yourself and others around you is a great accomplishment. I believe that making new friends everyday is a big important thing to do. Having the same friends your entire life is good yes, but making new friends of different life styles and cultures is also good for you to learn and know the difference in people around you. Many people around you don’t have many friends and when someone talks to them they think the world of it. If you see someone without a smile try giving them yours, it usually helps a lot or so that’s what I think anyway. The way I believe in things might be completely different then everyone else but I just think that something’s are not worth fighting over or complain about. I live everyday like its my last and support and help out everyone that I can.