Things Happen For A Positive Reason

Tyler - Malone, New York

Things happen for a reason. Many other people believe this but everyone has there own view as to why things happen for a reason.

It kind of all started when I was younger. As I got older and experienced various things I began to think of the outcome of certain situations or events and as to why they happened this way. In most or all of the occurrences in my life everything has ended up turning out in a positive way. Things happen for a reason but because that there is something better, something more than what was; it happened for a good reason.

There are reasons behind everything no matter what. Some definitions that describe “reason” are these: A basis or cause, as for some belief, action, fact, or event; the mental powers concerned with formal conclusions, judgments, or explanations of a belief or action.

Things happen for a reason for the good, the better, or in a positive direction. No matter what I know that I will base all of the conclusions to events or situations on the fact that whatever happened, happened for a good reason.