positive thinking

Noel - north bangor, NY 12966, New York
Themes: hope

There’s one thing that I always try my hardest to do and that is to be positive. I’m a very optimistic person and I believe in always looking on the better side of things and this is why. I grew up learning hoe to be a positive person. The way I see it even if things are bad at times, they usually get better or at least have the potential to get better, but trying to be positive isn’t always easy. You have to make your life more positive by doing positive things and putting positive people in your life. One thing you can do to stay positive is try helping people. I try to help people as much as possible. Even if it’s something as small as opening the door for someone or picking up something someone dropped, because doing things like that make you feel good about yourself. If you do good things will happen to you in return; kind of like karma. My mother has always been that way and I’ve seen it pay off. One day years ago it was around Christmas time and a man knocked at the door and my mom went to go answer it. When she opened up the door a random person that we had never met or seen before just handed my mother a brand new coat. He said happy holidays and just left. The weird thing is my mom did need a new coat. She got it as a gift but never found out who it was from. Positive thinking leads to nothing but positive outcomes. I personally couldn’t stand being someone who is miserable all the time and the sad thing is there are people who are actually like that. There’s always a brighter side to everything, but sometimes it’s just harder to see then others.