I Believe In Kisses!

Jeraldine - El Paso, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in kisses. I believe that they are reminders of what I already have and the possibilities of what I can have in life.

When I first met my boyfriend I was fourteen about to turn fifteen and he was twentytwo. We instantly clicked, but as soon as I told him my age I could feel him become unease. I knew that because of my age he felt uncomfortable getting to know me more. Ironicly, I became best friends with his younger brother, Bert, which meant I would encounter Mario, my now boyfriend, more often. We waited over two years to share our first kiss, because my family wasn’t an issue anymore. We became an item, something we had been waiting for so long and were committed to not mess things up in our wait.

Our first kiss was by far the best kiss I had ever received from anyone because it was filled with passion. The same kind of passion that drives a person to work hard for something they want to achieve. The passion that reminds a me about commitment. Every time I share a passionate kiss with my boyfriend it reminds me that anything is possible as long as you have commitment and passion for it.

I believe that I live by being driven. I am young, but have done anything I set my mind to. I never let things get in the way, but I never forget to be grateful for what I already have such as family. I always give kisses to those that I love to remind me of how important there presence is to me. It is away of me showing them that I am grateful for them being in my life and appreciate them for being there for me.

My boyfriend and I share an apartment, in which we both work hard to make it a home. We are both committed to our relationship and keeping it strong. I give him over 200 kisses to remind myself of the passion and commitment I have for our relationship and the goals I have set for the future.