I Believe in Equality

Preston - Solon/Ohio/44139, Ohio

I believe in equality. Equality in everything. The value of this to me is like life itself. I believe life from beginning to end is just a time to dictate where you go next. Everybody comes into this world equal and the decisions they make from there on out till they die make them better or worse people.

I try to make good decisions all throughout my life. For over 15 years I have done my best to. I want to make life easier here for others even though it may not be the best thing for me. Nothing has really truly triggered this belief in me. I have always valued life and I think that is key for everybody in the world to do more.

If I had to decide a time in my life when this meant the most to me, it would be every single time one of my friends or family members are admitted into the hospital. The feeling is horrible. Not knowing if your loved one will be okay. If they are not going to be okay, it is as bad as not knowing. I cannot imagine how they feel though. Not knowing if they will be healthy again.

If everyone was placed in a near death experience, the world would have less crime and fewer problems because the value of life would be so great. I am not saying that people should be in near death experiences or are subject to them. I am saying that they should already value life more because the world would be a better place for you, your friends, family, and everyone else around you because everyone would know what it is like to not have a friend or a family member in there lives anymore.

Think about this, if everyone was equal. What could go wrong? But that would not make us human. Its like the best thing the world could have. Every human is born different than the next. But if we all worked together for a common goal then I believe that we would make the world a better place.

I believe in equality. When people are born they should make decisions by themselves when they feel they are old enough to. People should not judge people by there decisions or the color of there skin. That is why, equality would make the world a better place.