I believe in friends.

Alla - Fair Oaks, California

I believe in friends. I believe that friends are a part of life that we all need, that we all can not live without. If we don’t have this part, we might not live our life to the fullest.

I believe that to experience the whole blessing of friendships we shouldn’t be afraid to talk to someone new, because you never know, that person can possibly become your closest friend.

I believe that friends contribute a lot to our lives. They help us through our struggles by supporting us, they give us good advice so that we can make better decisions. They also make us laugh, sometimes even cry, and all other sorts of emotions.

I believe that friends can teach us when they aren’t even trying. That’s because each of us see the world with a different perspective. What I mean is because every one of us come from different backgrounds, we bring our insights and allow other people to think about what they believe in.

This was said by someone anonymous, “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” This I believe.