A life’s Lesson

Wendy - West Jordan, Utah

A life’s lesson

As I look back in my life, I’m able to understand how there’s a time for everything in life. How everything that happens to us whether good or bad, everything has a life lesson behind. A lot of time we just don’t understand, as I most often wonder why me? Why couldn’t my life been better?

I don’t remember much of my childhood, I’m not sure if I even had one. All I remember is the fact that I wanted time to go fast; I wanted to grow up and get life over with.

I don’t think I had much of a family structure, even though I grew up with both of my parents. As a teenager I end up associating with the wrong people in my naïve mind I often thought they were more of a family to me. Part of my teenage years were trouble ones, I had gotten to the point were I didn’t care about anything or anybody; I had completely lost respect for life.

Until the day I found out I was pregnant, at first I thought my life couldn’t have gotten any worst than that. I thought my life had for sure ended, when in reality “yes, it did, but it was my life style that came to an end. As I became more pregnant that’s when reality struck me, I had to be responsible, I know now, that in Gods plans for me He knew that that my daughter would be the only one that can put the brakes on the rollercoaster life I was living. Because of my daughter I gave up everything she became my inner strength

Everything evolves her, even to this date. I change my life my ways, so that she could have a better life, far away than what my life had been.

Through my daughter I came to know about God, everything that I’m today it’s because of them two. Where I once felt the poisonous hate and bitterness I started experiencing love, it felt so weird, it was new to me, I felt I was part of some fairy tale. Everything that was once negative became positive. Through my daughter I experience Gods ultimate love for me, ever since that part of me die, I have been blessed in so many ways, I have understood that everything that I’ve been trough has shaped me into the person that I’m today. I have taught myself to welcome the odds and hardships because I know something good will come out of it.

We are sometimes tested, were put through the fire in order for our life’s to take shape.

We all have challenges in life; it’s up to us how we want to approach them we can become victims, or we could used life challenges and used them for our own benefit