my truth

Chris - sandy, Utah
Themes: work

I believe that some day all of the hard work that i have done will come out to mean something. that the work that i push my self to do now will have as much (if not more) mean as I hope it will.

at a very young age I all was had work to do around the house just like every other child would, but my patents never gave me money for the work I did, the work should show you how good you are. I never thought about it till I started working to pay for school only then did I under stand what they where saying. the meaning of what they where say I think is that you should be able to take pride in what you are doing or what you have done. even if the job is not something that you like doing or would like to say you do. you should still be able to take your work and be able to show what your hard work has done.

in one of my past jobs where I had started out beaning the lowest of the low I was able to work my way up by the hard work that I put in to it. with the raise in my job status I was giving raises, ask to cover shifts and help train people on their job. through all of the hard work that I put in to the job I believed I would be able to have a secure job, as well as not having someone tell me that I was doing my job right. but though I gave everything that I had to the job going in everyday given it my all I was let go with in the first of my last two weeks. even thought my work at the job did not pay off in the end I still believe that the strife, the insurmountable work that I put in will come out to mean something

this my truth this is my belief