Love at First Sight

Karim - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Themes: love

You can find love in the strangest places. You can’t force it on yourself it just happens. Most people go out looking for it, but in reality you have to let it come to you. When you find that someone you don’t expect it at first. You just do your own thing then here he or she comes. Most people don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do. That’s how I met my first. When you see someone like that you just lose control of your whole body and it starts to become numb. But it is real, and I have my story of my first love at first sight.

As I walked down the street, jamming to my ipod, I caught the cutest little in the corner of my eye. I stopped, and stared. It was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. In my mind I couldn’t let her go without saying anything to her. I was so nervous my legs started shaking, my palms started to sweat, and my mouth couldn’t move. As she brushed pass me on the side walk she looked at me and smiled. My face turned red as a bottle of fruit punch. My mouth just slipped out a word an it said “ um……..hi’ She stopped and turned around with her hair blowing in the wind, in her little skirt with her ugg boots and said “hey”. After I knew she had spoken back to me in my mind I knew I had a chance. So as we walked down the street laughing and joking I couldn’t stop looking at her face. As time got short and we were running out of things to say I asked her “can I get your number”?

“Yes” she replied.

“My name is Morgan what is yours”.

I shouted “Karim”!

From that day forward she has been there for me through everything. I believe that love can make you a better person. Knowing someone loves you and cares for you make you do extraordinary things to give it back.