I Believe in my Family

Matthew - Bettendorf, Iowa

Did you know if you laugh often you could add eight years to your life? Three things I have learned are how to live with my family through the hard times. Laughing with them through the good times. Loving them all of the time.

Living with my family for eleven years, I have come to know how they act during hard times someone could have got hurt, did badly on a test, or they may have not even have got what they wanted. Our family fixes that by thinking about the good times. When our family laughed so hard we cried. We laugh about everything, from laugh at each other, about the things we do or eat, the stuff we wear, the places we go, and the things we buy. Laughing about these things makes me feel good about my family. Through the good times our family loves each other. Such as when we have the Doyle family reunion, we have love in the air that we all share. I love everyone for being patient, respecting each other, and for being caring.

Living with my family has made me realize how lucky I am to be apart of my nice family. Laughing with my family has brought the best hope and happiness into my future and for what is to come. Lastly, with my family’s love behind me I think I can do anything. Live, laugh, love has not only helped me live with my family, but it has also let me live in general. I really could not live without my family.

This is what I believe.