One Hour,One Day, One Week at a Time

Stacee - hueytown, Alabama

I believe this is our test from God. We are a normal family with 2 kids (both boys 8 year old and a 10 month old). We had great jobs, live in a nice neighborhood and have wonderful friends and family.

Last January 22nd when our son was born our whole began to change. He was born with what is called a hair nevus. It covers part of his face and left side of his head. We started to going to doctors at Childrens in Birmingham and we are now going through a process with skin stretchers to get it removed.

Then my 8 year old could not hardly hear,he has had multipule tubes in his ears. But now he has no ear drum and theyhave to do surgery on his ear so that he can hear again.

Then in October my husband started not feeling well one day and we sent him to a doc in the box place to get on some meds so that the kids would not get sick and they found out that he has an pulmonary artery aneurysm! Which is very very rare. We have doctors at UAB studing his case trying to figure out what to do.

This I believe is my test from God to show me that no matter what you have, how much money you make, who you are,or what you thought you knew that he is the one! I had left church and came away to lead my life the way I wanted to………….but now this has brought our family closer and closer to God. I believe that you should take one hour, one day, and one week at a time. Enjoy your family. Because it can all be taken from you tomorrow. Believe ………………