Ford Suv

mike - Gainesville, Florida

My essay is going to be about ford suv’s. I love some ford trucks. Well not just ford suv but lots of other suv are as well. It’s just something I picked up from my mama. She drives a Ford Expedition. The three things that I am going to add in this three paragraphs are the different styles, the space and the accessories that you can add in the vehicles.

The first paragraph that I am going write about would be the different styles. When I say styles, I mean the different models that they have. They have the Expedition, Explorer, Edge and my favorite the Excursion. The reason why the Excursion is my favorite truck is because it is a big suv and it has all of the characteristics in a car that I am looking for. I can just picture myself driving an Excursion at the age sixteen.

Next, I am going to talk about all of the extra space that the Ford Excursion has. It has all of the space that you need to haul things around. Like when you are going to a party and your friends don’t have a way. So all you got to do is make them give you some gas money and when they give it to you, you all are ready to go. Another situation would be when a family member is moving, they could call you so you can help them move some things. All you got to do is lay down the middle and the back row seats. Now you’re ready to load up and get moving.

Now let’s get on the subject of truck accessories. Accessories like TVs’, you can add more cup holders, put speakers in it and my favorite putting some 24’ inch rims on it. Those trucks look real nice when they are really fixed up and decked out. Like my mama old expedition, she had some 20’ inch rims on it and two twelve’s in the back.