Ryan - Draper, Utah

I believe America is a great nation and it has done some great things throughout history. I think that when the nation comes together we can accomplish great things. However over the past few years, I feel things have gotten a bit out of control. For example the economy is falling apart with the Housing Markets slowing down where people are losing houses everyday. The banks have been struggling with lending out loans to customers. The car dealerships are struggling to sell cars to consumers therefore some places are close to going out of business.

I believe the government should be more focused on spending its money on America and helping its nation out, rather then spending billions of dollars aiding other countries and supporting the troops over in foreign countries. America needs to become stronger again and the job industry is slowing down making it hard for Americans to keep jobs. I believe the government needs to cut most funding elsewhere and more towards helping out the United States.

With funding helping out businesses, this will allow more jobs to open and the economy will become more stable. I hope to see our nation become more independent and thriving as it was at one time.