Amy - USA

I believe in religion!

I believe that everyone should have the right to believe in whatever they want to believe in and whomever they want to believe in. Everyone needs something or some higher power to put their trust in. Especially in these troubled times, it can help so much to have a religion to reassure you that everything is going to be ok. Someone to put your faith in. Other people you can unite with.

I believe in Education!

Even if you don’t get a Doctorate Degree, or even those people just taking classes just to take them; i believe any knowledge you obtain will benefit you. Benefit your character and help you in your future endeavors. I don’t believe any of it will go to waste. Even if it was a subject your not majoring in it may teacher you valueable life or study skills.

I believe in family.

I know especially at this time of year we all can get a little irritated with family because we spend such and increased amount of time with them. However i believe in the importance of family and spending time with them. Let them know you love them and make and effort to spent time with them. I believe our familes are the most important thing we have, we can’t take anything with us when we die except for them! So we need to learn now to respect and appreciate them.