Family Can Be Your Worst Enemy

Demicheal - Nashville, Tennessee
Themes: family, question

Dose having both parents in your life makes you a smarter person? Does growing up with siblings make you a stronger person? Is family truly your loved ones? Well, I, disagree, disagree, and disagree. You don’t need both parents to make you a smarter person. Just both sides of your brain will make you a smarter. I mean it’s just my opinion, but I’m right. The ones that truly love you the most will be the ones that will bring you down the quickest. They fill that they can get over one you. Which is true? Family can be your worst enemy. Mom, dad, brothers, and Sisters will turn their back on you in a heartbeat.

The answer may be no, because most child hood stars from the 80’s have sued their parents in shape or another. Most young folks I have talk to here at school were glad to leave home at an early age. Some don’t even go back home and visited unless it’s a holiday or a good reason. Family values too me are overrated. You have to earn that respect. You can’t just be a parent just because you brought someone into this world. I have a friend who loves his parents to death, but the treat him like he doesn’t exist.

Well! Now you know what I believe in happiness, but it’s the right kind of happiness. “To each is its own” that’s what the old cliché says. Life is a wonderful thing when you add on happiness. Life is also a horrible thing when you are looking for it.

You don’t need family to make you happy. You need loyalty and respect. See without that, you don’t have a family. You have an enemy in disguise. Waiting do anything it takes to get your spot: Hating, Jealousy, back stabbing, and corruption. Ask yourself; is this what you call family. Is this what you call happiness? No, it’s not!

If you want to be happy and successful then find people who share your same imperialisms. They don’t have to exhort every little thing you believe in. they should have a goal in life. They should have a benevolent character. Both of you should be able to enjoy each other’s company. This means you are now more than family. You’re more like constituents, confidants or concierges. So stay focus cause the people you surround yourself around might is existential to you, what you believe in and you future.

There are a lot of people who would disagree with what I’m saying. For some it might be true, but for others they know what I mean. You know the ones with the uncles that are: Alcoholics, drug addicts and rapist. The ones whose fathers were gamblers and spent all of his pay check every week. Thinking to yourself how you and your sibling are going to eat that week. Yet every magazine, newspaper and television show also ways put family first. Sitting at the table smiling having dinner. No a family is someone or a group of people who raised you and taught you the difference between right and wrong. That’s just my opinion, but I’m right.