the real and outstanding truth

Kerrie - Aurora, Colorado

A past, a present, a future, everyday has a new beginning, a beginning that brings new ideas. Ideas in my opinion really represent the thoughts and perspective that a person cares about. One belief is that “yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift” and everyone should think about life with an open mind to all possibilities.

I believe that every day is a new day. I believe that anything can happen. A person should never quit believing that they can accomplish anything because there might always be a chance, a chance that something amazing will happen. You can do a thousand things that will make you feel better that will enrich and empower you. If you are living your life to the fullest, you will want to know just how much you can accomplish, how far you can reach, and be willing to exceed your limitations. Most people live their entire life restricted by rules and guidelines. The best way to live is to truly appreciate all the fantastic experiences that life has to offer with passion and enthusiasm, so that I can help others and empower myself to achieve greatness. You need to decide who you are inside, and do not be influenced by negative opinions of others, these thoughts and conversations leave you totally confused about what type of path you should pursue for the future. I’ve always had strong feelings and concerns about others and have still been focused on the dreams and ideals that I want to accomplish in the years ahead. Throughout my life people have forced me to become silent, and because of people trying to control what I do, my ability to express my true feelings has been diminished. I know now that I need to free myself from the shackles that bind me and allow people to see my true identity. Most people always see me as kind but quiet, but the real truth is that I am a person who is kind and also fun. I am a unique person that is willing to work hard to be the type of individual that is capable of taking risks in order to succeed.

Often the people around me do not know what keeps me going or what problems I deal with everyday. Everyday the ones I care about struggle with believing in hope because everything seems to go wrong. I always say that anything good can happen and that there is always something to look forward to. This led me to believe that “in the end hard work does pay off. If you want to do well you have to practice, practice, practice.” If I have a bad day I always try to make things better by working hard to correct my mistakes. If you don’t try something new, you are doing nothing to make your life better. I no longer believe that I should just blend in with the crowd. I am ready to make a stand and shout to the world in order to voice my ideas.

I know that if I don’t speak my mind, I will not be true to my nature. I’ve also come to realize that the only way to master something is to keep at it. If you don’t quit, and don’t cheat, success will come. Living life to the fullest and working your hardest to express yourself will almost always result in something worth hoping for.