i believe that friends come and go for a reason

kalevia - south euclid, Ohio

One of my beliefs is that friends come and go in your life for a reason. I have had so many friends in my life, but I’ve only had two that I call my best friends. I had one friend name Dejia who I eventually lost contact with after a four year friendship she had moved to Atlanta. My second best friend I had was a girl named Autumn, we were friends for three years. I’m currently only focusing on high school and not to worried about friendship.

Even though I am not friends with either of these girls, I still would do anything for them. I always had fun with the both of the. Dejia and I met in the 4th grade and our friendship just slowly faded away, then she moved and we lost contact. Then in the 6th grade I started to get to know autumn and by 7th grade we were calling each other best friends. We were friends until our first year of high school. I always heard the saying that you find out who your real friends are once you get to high school, I guess that was very true. So when we got to high school she let boys get the best of her and that’s what ended our friendship.

So after those two friendships I just gave up for a while because school is a lot more important. Also the reason I say that friends come and go for a reason is because they come and go so you know how to treat the next friend and the problems and situation that come with a friendship.