Bryan Capilli day-to-day

Bryan - 84095, Utah
Themes: community

Im Bryan this is a little story on my life filling you in on how I live day-to-day. Fist of all I live outside your normal fixed beliefe religious system. Iwas raised Christian but never had strong ties to any church.

Basically I wake up everyday with alot on my mind I usually have far to many things going on. I live with the basic principles of Karma in mind, and try to live with the notion that people beleive what they want. So I keep my mind open I hate close minded people. This is probably why i struggle with the ideas of organized religion. So far in my life I have seen only one thing that has to do with any organized form of religion, and that would be that some religions keep familys close together. Other than that you can basically blame religion for every major cultural conflict ever. This is why I personally just try and live a life I see fit Is it a sin I don’t know the x and o’s of this life but I can tell you one thing Ill drink what I want eat what I want and say what I feel must be said. I live exactly how I said day-to- day why plan things out when you can just sit back and enjoy the ride!