Puppy Love

Andrea - hawthorne, Florida

This I believe that the term “puppy love” is yet just a term that people tell you in order to show you that your young and give you a reason not to love hard just because you are young and to me that makes no sense at all.

Well I have seen many young couples that are really in love and know exactly what love is and strives on it and has so much fun loving each other just as a 30 year old man and woman would so I have no clue why people choose young peoples love to pick on other than older peoples love who by the way has way more problems so young love is not “Puppy love” its fun love that some people never get to experience so they talk about young peoples love and its not right from my point of view.

I think that grown people or our elders have no clue what they are talking about sometimes not to disrespect my elders or anyone’s parents because I would never do that, but the thing is when other people tell us that our love is just “Puppy love” it kind of bothers us. Someone told me that one time and when they said it, it really bothered me, and I know I’m not alone on this because “Puppy love” means its not serious and I’ll admit that a lot of kids don’t have a serious relationship but I also know a lot more young people who does that’s why before you say something is just “Puppy love” you should watch that couple first before you put a stamp on the situation.

I would also have to say that “Puppy love” is a sign that the couple is not mature or is not going to last long, because a puppy is a non mature dog, but It wont be that way for long, so therefore it means that you are not ready for a relationship yet. I think the only person that can really determine that is yourself because its not you and what other people say its what you and your boyfriend/ girlfriend think’s. That’s the most im portant thing to talk about.

So this is what I believe, that “Puppy love” is a irrelevant term, and people should think and maybe even watch a young teens relationship before you start to judge it because you never know, there love could be stronger than yours….