Sierra - solon ohio, Ohio
Themes: morality

From the day I was able to understand how things work in this world, up until now, I never thought I would have to hear about anything so brutal and violent. I always thought that the world was so calm and everyone was so innocent. But now that opinion has changed deeply.

On the day of my birth, my family was the happiest people on the planet. Every family should feel that way when someone in there family is born. But my mom wasn’t ready for a second child yet. She was a single mother and struggled a lot. But she decided that she would rather me live a life that might not have been the best rather than abort me. So my life began. At the age of 4 I was in modeling and I sang to everything I heard. At age 6 I was in dance and I developed a heart full of love for animals and I still continued singing. I volunteered my time to care for animals and I donated many things to the less fortunate. Around the age of 10 or 11 I had many hobbies and friends. I was in many activities and I learned a lot of new things and life lessons. By the age of 14 I developed many talents and I helped many people. I am still only 15 and I know I still have a long life still to come but if my mom would have had an abortion I wouldn’t have been able to experience any of those things and I wouldn’t have been able to help all those people that I had. Now I have the chance to be someone and do something with my life. Now because of abortion babies like I was will never have the chance at life. They will never be able to make something out of them selves. Out of all those babies that have already been aborted one of them could have been the person to cure cancer or aids or they could have been the president to pull us out of dept. Most people argue that abortion should be an option but if that should be allowed then killing should be allowed. Aborting a baby is KILLING them because they didn’t even have the chance to decide weather they wanted live or not. And that’s awful! No matter how you look at it! Imaging if your mom would have decided to take your life just because they weren’t ready for a child or you were the effect of rape. There is always the option of adoption and there are thousands of families that wish they could have children and would love to adopt a child. So no matter what happens I will always believe that abortion is wrong!