Too Much Work With Too :ittle Time

Eric - Solon, Ohio

Too Much Work with Too Little Time

“Arrgh, I can’t take this Anymore”, I say to myself every night and every morning. I complain against all the work I must do at school. There is so much that I can’t even get it done in a day because I have too busy of a schedule to deal with. Why do we only have a limited amount of time to do an assignment? I believe we should have extended time so this way we can get our assignments in and have them completed so they won’t deal with our busy schedule.

Is there ever a time where you have club meets or gatherings you must attend to but you have a lot of work to do? I deal with that crisis nearly every day. Or there can also be times where you have a huge list work needed to do but you only have limited time to do it. If you do complete the assignments then it’s hard then to get rest and free time to yourself. This effects the time you have to calm down because you have too much time on your hands.

There are also times were you are given a large amount of work and it’s hard to get it all done in one night. I have faced the problem myself. When I’m in a pickle such as this, it sometimes keeps me up all night. Plus most of the time, I don’t even know what I’m doing. Eventually, I do find my way around this obstacle and I can get sleep, but that’s another story.

Also, another problem I have with homework and stuff is that we aren’t given enough time to finish it. I’m stuck in this situation nearly all the time. It gets worse and worse each time a situation like this comes. The lack of work time is making us unavailable to complete our assignments and this hurts our grades bad. I only wish that we have more time to work, this way we could be able to finish our work on time and get better grades.

I believe that we should not get a lot of work to contend with our lives. So how can we avoid the crisis of too much work? Here’s what we should do. First, we should find ways to deal with work when we have big activities so our work won’t get involved. Next, we should get more time to finish our assignments and then, we must also get work that is easy and we can understand. If our teacher find this, it will help them find work that we can get by and get good. But if this continues on, my life will disintegrate, and I will explode like a nuclear missile.