An intoxicating kind of magic

BELLA - New York
Themes: love

Love is the greatest power, the only thing that gives us strength to fulfill our lives. Love is not just a word, its meaning i deep, intimate and powerful. It has the power to bring people together, to create a special bond between one person and the other, love hunts those who still believe in magic, that kind of magic that strikes people with excitement. Love is what you carry inside your heart and what you grow to feel for another. I wasn’t always so thankful towards love. i was more in denial then anything else. I was blinded by hate for so many years, that with time I forgot what it felt like to feel appreciated: until i met my one and only Joseph.I never thought that i could find a man that could understand me and value me so highly. I always thought that i was going to die alone, but I was wrong.When i finally realzed i had fallen in love for the first time, I was shocked.I thought to myself is this right? Am i suppose to feel all funny and giggly? i knew then that when somebody used the expression “I had butterflies in my stomach” They weren’t kidding around. My life seems healthier then it has ever been. I’m happier, calmer, more stable and most of all I feel safer. Love has truly made a great impact on my life. I believe we should never take love for granted.I believe we should grab it and make sure is right and don’t let it go no matter what.If the world was to be inhabited by more lovers then warriors, the world would be a much more beautiful and loving place. But until then we will all be consumed by the hatred and carelessness of everyone who doesn’t believe in LOVE.