Samantha - Hopkinsville, Kentucky

I believe people come into your life to help you grow up and teach you things that you needed to know, even if they aren’t always pleasant or good memories at the time. For example, I really liked this guy my senior year of high school. He didn’t really pick up on it either, so we were just really good friends. He didn’t go to my school, but we graduated the same year. I met him at church. I thought he was the best guy ever and would have loved to marry him then. The night of my graduation he came to my graduation. It made me really happy. Ounce we had graduated and gone to two different colleges, that were only 30 minutes away, he forgot about me. He got a girlfriend and brought her home. That killed me. He didn’t even know that he had hurt me (for all I know he still doesn’t know). I thought he was still good until one day in January I went to talk to him and give him a hug and he acted like he didn’t know me. About five months later, our church was having an Easter program, and I was in it. My friend took me to a club in Clarksville, Tennessee. That night I met a really sweet big sweet heart. He didn’t come into my life to stay, but he did help me forget about the previous one and made me feel better about myself. He also taught me what I like in guys.

I also believe that not everyone that comes into your life is permanent friends. Like they should only be there for you for that time and that is why they come into your like. For example, I was friends with a lot of people at my high school. Now, I don’t talk very much if any. There is a couple that I’ve kept in contact with, but not many. They helped me get through my high school year (semi), but now we don’t have anything in common, so there is nothing to talk about. I’m pretty sure that I made some lifelong friends in high school, but probably as many as I made in college.

This I believe.