Falling Angles

Zachary - Norfolk, Virginia

I believe that a higher being causes miracles to happen. This belief comes because science can’t explain everything. When I was 18 months old I fell out of a second story window in Virginia Beach. I remember it in a dream-like state.

I woke up in my room and went towards the window for no apparent reason. My parents couldn’t open the window so they thought me and my twin brother couldn’t open the window either. Some how we got it open and I fell through. I was holding on to Taylor’s hands, but then I slipped and fell. On the way down I blacked out and hit the air conditioner unit. I believe that during that time god sent angles to lessen my fall. When I woke up I was leaning on the ac-unit with bruises and very few cuts as my only injuries.

A book that supports my belief is the Bible because God gave Jesus the power to make a blind person see. Out of that dream-like memory I don’t get how I could have walked away from it with bruises and cuts as my only injuries. Believing in this has helped me view the world more open.