You Don’t Have To Change Who You Are To Make Someone Happy

Mirsada - Lincoln, Nebraska

I believe you don’t have to change who you are to make a person happy. The way you act and talk and do things makes you. If a person doesn’t like you because the way you talk, walk or do things, then they are missing out on a good person that you are. Like it’s said don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Get to know that person first. You can maybe change the way you do some things for example you say things without realizing what you say. Now that’s something you can change. Think about what you say before you say it.

One thing that everybody wants me to change about myself is I have to watch what I say. Lately I’ve been saying off the wall things to a person who means the world to me. I said things to him and not even realize I said them. Then five minutes later I feel so dumb for saying things like that.

Words do hurt people, words aren’t just words they do have a big impact on you. I’ve said things to my family that to this day I still regret. But there’s no way that they will forgive me. I’ve tried everything I can do but they wont forgive me. I remember two years ago I told my mom that I wish she was dead and life would be better. I swear on everything I love I didn’t mean to say that.

Till this day it hurts when I think about what I said. The things I have said to the guy that means the world to me kills me inside. I told him I am sorry for everything but he doesn’t want to go through the pain that I put him through. Now that I think about it I had almost lost the love of my life just because the things I said to him.

I believe that you don’t have to change your self so another will like you. I believe that you can change the things you say to a person so they will like you, not change the way you talk and act. Because the way you act and talk and do things that’s you. But when you say things off the wall then that’s what you might want to change.