Holly - Pembroke, Kentucky

This I believe you must be the person you would like your children to become. I’m sure we all want better than we had ourselves but in order to shape our children to do better we must live by an example. There is so much going on in the world today that we have lost sight of the little things that count. You can give your children a great education and have all the material things in life but without values and good parenting examples it will not take them far. As a mother we parents need to take a step back and start with good values and showing respect for other and ourselves. With good values and respect for ourselves and others the other accomplishment will come. I offend hear the world moves so fast that parents find it hard to lead by example. We do not need to make excuses but step up and give our children the support to become better parents, friends, and spouses in the future. Leading by example we allow our children to know the meaning of all good things and by being a good person they will find good things will come their way. Start today for a better tomorrow. These children are our future.