Equal and Proportional

Brittany - Maryland

The world is like a Math book, and the people are the equations. All the equations are equalities. What is the definition of equality? The meaning of equality is an equation an equation in which the quantities on each side of an equal sign are the same. In this world, the equalities are mistaken for Inequalities.

“Before God were are all equally wise and equally foolish.” ~Albert Einstein. I believe everyone is equal because that’s what is in God’s eyes. I believe that skin color doesn’t play apart in equality. I say this because everyone is a manifestation of color. What is manifestation? Manifestation is the act of showing that something that something or someone is present, or exists. God didn’t just make one manifestation of color, but various manifestations of color. In my opinion, even though the color of our skins is different, we all experience the same things. For example, everyone experiences death. This makes people proportional to each other, and equal in rights.

I believe that all the stereotypes, the racist comments and jokes need to stop, because in the end we are all equal and proportional to one another. No matter if we are rich or poor, black or white, yellow or red, brown or purple, tall or short; we are all the same in God’s eyes.

So what is it that I believe? I believe that the world doesn’t have to be boring. Everyone can be their own person. I believe its wrong when people start to make jokes about a person just because they are different then they are. I believe its wrong when people start to look down on other people because they don’t live up to the standards that they believe is right. I believe it is wrong for one person to look down on another person because there is only one definition for person. I believe the only definition for person is a human being. I believe that material things doesn’t determine what social rank a person is because when judgment day comes all those materials things will be left behind, you can’t revisit those things in heaven, but you can revisit people. I will say this once and no more, we are all equal and proportional to each other. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. This I believe.