In Nature There is Life

Jenae - Woodland Park, Colorado
Themes: nature

In Nature There is Life

I believe you look into nature for many things to help you through life and everything in nature is there for a reason. All you have to do is look deep into it to find the true meaning of it.

When you look into the tall, rigid mountains you find strength and rewards. If someone is going through a tough time, all they need to do is be strong and climb to the top of the mountain. At the zenith of the mountain waiting for them is solace and sense of accomplishment.

When you look up at the sturdy trees you see strength and in the roots you find stability. The leaves on the branches represent your friends and family who are there to support you through everything in life.

The deep black soil provides nutrients and a stable foundation to build a life full of wonderment and fullness.

I believe still water represents peace and tranquility, with a clear reflection of the clear blue sky in it. It is like a mirror. When someone looks into a placid lake and sees a reflection of themselves, it brings a sense of serenity into their life.

Rushing rivers represent motion and change. Life has its calm moments and moments where you are busy, stressed, or making new memories with family and friends. The currents in the river show growth and transformation.

When you look into a clear blue sky and see the radiant sun, it provides warmth and happiness. The sun brightens any day and creates a positive outlook on life. With every drift of wind, your outlook is cleansed of pessimistic thoughts.

I believe at the beginning of the day with a deep, glorious sunrise, and at the end of the day with a colorful sunset, God is there for you watching over you constantly. I also believe they are ways that He shows you that He is always here.

I believe everything happens for a reason in each change of season. Spring rains wash away the past that people have been holding onto and bring new beginnings, like flowers. In the summer when the weather is beautiful and the temperature is warm, it brings warmth and joy, which everyone deserves in their life. In the fall when trees lose their leaves, it represents that friends will come and go, which makes room for new ones to walk into your life. In the winter when the snow falls, you create new paths while shoveling through the deepness.

When you look into nature you will find anything to help you in life. You find rewards, solace, sense of accomplishment, strength, and stability. You also find peace, tranquility, sense of serenity, growth, transformation, warmth, happiness, and joy. Whether it is something to make you happier, something to make your day better, or something to help you out with a problem, it will always be there for you. All it takes is a simple glance. The understanding of nature is just a peek away.