Be Happy, No Matter What Happens

Madison - Heber, Utah

Be Happy No Matter What Happens

I believe that you should be happy no matter what life brings. I believe that we should find the good in everything. I also believe we should continue living no matter what happens.

When something bad in your life happens, you should be happy. “Whoever said sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain.” You should find the good in everything. When it’s sunny enjoy it, and when it rains, dance in it. I believe that everything happens for a reason. So when something bad happens, you should try and think about why it’s happening and who’s supposed to learn from it. So instead of moping around when it’s raining outside, don’t waste the opportunity, go outside and enjoy it while it lasts. Don’t mope when you can be happy, it’s as simple as that.

In a drought, the people in the country, whose income depends on whether or not it rains, are praying for rain. The people in the city, who don’t depend on the rain so much, don’t really care. So when it does eventually rain, those in the city are upset because they can’t continue doing their activities and have to walk in the rain, where those in the country are probably dancing around like crazy and are thankful for rain. This shows that what one person thinks is happiness, may not be for someone else.

When my grandpa died, I was really sad. I felt horrible and I knew I was going to miss him. I felt this way for a day until I realized that it was really a good thing. Not so much that my grandpa had left us, just that he wasn’t hurting anymore. He had been sick for a long time and it was wearing him and my grandma down , because she had to see him hurting and she had to take care of him. It was hard for her and for us to see him hurting all of the time. Right before he died, he starting feeling really good and we thought he was going to be okay. After he died, we realized that it was a chance for us to see him happy and healthy again before he passed on and it was a chance for him to feel good before he died. I loved him, and because I did, I could be happy for him.

I believe that you should live your life no matter what people are saying or what is happening to you. You shouldn’t let circumstances choose whether or not you are happy. “ Dance as if no one is watching, love as if no one has hurt you, sing as if no one can hear you, and life your live as if it were your last.”

I think you should be happy and find the best of every situation. Live your life and make the decisions that will make you happy. This I believe.