Only the sky is the limit

mehtap - San antanio TX

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

I believe human being has a great power to do anything in the world when they have determination. I have seen many examples of this fact in my own life. Alhough we may go through hard times, we may stand up stronger than we were before. It may sound impossible to many but there is a statement which says ’impossible is nothing’.

There was a time when me and my husband were working to death to settle a system at work. Those days were really tiring and stressful. We could hardly had time to sleep and even come home. Most of our times passed at work. I sometimes came home to get something to eat and went back to the office. I was the only one who could help my husband to finish to key in the data at work. Nobody would accept to stay until morning and finish the job on time. It went on for a long time and we had almost no energy to carry on. However, it was completed before the deadline. If my husband had not been very self motivated and been a model for me with his determination, we could not have completed it. This is always true for any kind of situation. He always tells me that the power and the belief inside you is the one which makes impossible impossible. ‘Never lose your faith and keep your heart strong.’

When I was studying for my master degree, I had to write a paper which included many items that was very complicated to me. I had to find answers and write supportive sentences for each item to present to the faculty of education. That was supposed to be a summary of my theses study. My subject was a study on speaking and had a lot of procedures to follow. I got lost in details and was stuck at some point. I was in desperate situation and even thought of throwing everything away. Then, my husband asked me if I really wanted to finish my master study or not. He picked up a pencil and read each item one by one even though everything was completely unfamiliar to him. That night we studied together answering to the questions and writing the summary of my study until morning. We couldn’t finish it though. It took a week for me to complete it properly, but I did it. Since I received a great support and motivation from my husband, I did my best to finish it.

There will be times when we feel stuck in a trap and do not know what to do. If we become determined to get rid of the any kind of bad situation, then we will. It depends on how much we believe in ourselves. Isn’t it that belief that make people sacrifice their lives for their countries, the belief that they will offer freedom for their children by dying for them? There is no limit for what we may achieve in life. This is what I believe.