Untitled

mary - kc,mo,64119, Missouri

When I look at the world today it makes me wonder where we are going to be tomorrow. As I am writing and explaining my belief to you please do not be astonished. As I was thinking about what the world need then it hit me? Why is there so much hate in this world? Why does everyone have to have the same beliefs? How do we wind up from being a totally Christian based and believing society, “in God we trust” , to being a society that is all about was and crime?

In the bible as an example, there is a mix of love, hate, war, peace, and amity. In our present society however people in our society always find hatred towards one another, why can’t everybody just agree with one thing?

The things in which I believe that people should set as guidelines are simple things that even if you are having an awful day you should always reflect that you still love the people that you are near and dear to, but let them know how you are feeling so that they are not totally left in the dark. As to say that if you are on the phone with someone and they make you mad and you just start going off, they would not know, but if you try to talk it out with them then they might understand it.

When people choose to be kind to one another as opposed to being mean, deceiving and hateful. There is always a light that could be shed on the world, whether it is just to be in one situation or if there is a whole web of situations. Or it could be made better if only one person would step up, be a man or woman, in other words be the bigger person, and be nice to as many people as they could tolerate, maybe our society could get away from all the hate, war and crime.

My belief is that society has lost its faith in God as well as in love, faith, hope, and understanding within each other. My belief is also that of that you have to stop being those hateful and deceiving ways towards yourself to become something bigger, greater and something more out there. Also, throughout life there are going be ups and downs, but my belief is that if you follow these guidelines that you can make it through. For this I believe.