I Believe Everyone Has A Hero

Samantha - Cox`s Creek, Kentucky

I believe that everyone has a hero. A hero is someone that is always there for you no matter what. They always help when you are down or need help with friends or love life. They care about you and will never leave you hanging. If you need them, they will drop what they are doing and come help. A hero never breaks a promise they make and never will leave you if you do something wrong; they will always try to understand. A hero can also be a good role model.

My hero is my mom, Shannon. She is a wonderful woman. She is not only my mother she is also my best friend. My mother is always there for me in any situation. If I did something wrong she would get mad, but still be there for me. She takes care of me if I am sick, hurting from a friend or a boyfriend and is there when I get hurt in a game. Although my mom tells me to get up and suck it up, I know she will never leave me.

My mom is the most caring loving person. She doesn’t care just for herself but everyone else around her. In my family I have my two brothers, my dad, and myself. For being a mother of three, my mom manages to be at every one of our soccer games, basketball games, and school functions.

My mother and I have so many stories we share. One of the reasons she is my best friends is we do everything together, like go to the gym, get our nails done, and go shopping. When someone tries to bring her down she always stays strong; she always is there for anyone that needs her.

I think if you ask any girl in this school who their hero is I bet most of them would say their mother. It’s a good thing to have a hero because you will always need someone by your side. A mom or anyone in your family will be one because you should be able to always know that you can turn to them and they will never leave you hanging. So I believe that it is a very good thing to have a hero and I believe that everyone does.