Speaking up

Queenette - Madison, Wisconsin

Speaking up is really important. To use your voice, you can make a difference, speaking up effects everyone everyday, when we don’t use our voice things can go wrong.

I just thought that a lot of people need to use their voice, to just speak up in times of needs.

So this happened to me one day, I went to the salon to get my hair done, but I was not the victim, it was this other girl, she asked for cornrolls but she didn’t speak up so she got her hair cut into a bob and the stylist flat ironed her hair, the girl was mad because that was not what she asked for, it wasn’t the stylist fault it was hers, she forgot to use her voice, she forgot to speak up.

I believe we have a voice, so we should use it; our voice is very important. Speaking up is the most important thing we have to do. If we don’t do that we would not be able to change the world.

If our heroes and leaders of the world did not speak up, I don’t think we would be here right now, what if Martin Luther King didn’t use his voice, he didn’t speak up, we would not have gotten a change in this world, without our voice or speaking what do you think could happen, what do you think will happen to us right now, without those people who made a change by speaking up, if they were not here, what do you think will become of us. That’s why it’s important to use your voice, its powerful it can change anything.

Speaking up can make a change in the world, if we don’t things can go wrong, and we need our voice to make it right.

Using your voice can make a difference, speaking up can help you in times of trouble, all you have to do is SPEAKUP!! .