Logan - Bardstown, Kentucky

I believe in the power of money. It can make us happy, excited, joyful, energetic, and surprised, or just simply to want more and more. Money has the power to make us think we’re better then others because you have more money then they do. It makes us want to go spend like no other and get things that we always wanted since we were little kids. Anything and everything you see, you have to spend money to buy it, and nothing is ever free anymore. Money has the power to make me go to stores and spend all that I can. I believe in the power of money because every time I go to the store I want to buy anything and everything I like.

There are many types of money like the US dollar, Euro, Peso, Pound, Yen, and Shillings. The US dollar comes in paper money and coins. The different types of paper money amounts are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills. There are many different type of American coins like 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, and 1 dollar coins. American paper money is green, rectangular, has numbers on it, a famous American, and has the words United States of America. There are many types of coins, with many different things on the front of it and on the back.

In most situations people use money to buy what they need and what they can afford. The power of money can show your emotions, mood, and how you feel, by what you buy or spend. Money can change many peoples’ lives life in all situations. It can either be a good or bad thing, because you can be rich and have a lot of money or you can be poor and not have enough money. I believe in the power of money because it makes the world function.