Louisville Basketball

Joe - Bardstown, Kentucky
Themes: sports

I Believe Louisville is going to win the National Championship this season because they are unstoppable. Louisville is returning four out of five starters from last years elite eight team. Louisville had the 4th ranked recruiting class with two top 15 players. They are also ranked 3rd in all pre season polls. Yes, Louisville does play in a very tough Big East conference, but I believe we have what it takes.

I went to the red-white scrimmage to get a good look at where we are this year. Our freshmen, Samondro Samuels, scored 36 points and pulled down 16 rebounds. Out of the other four returning players, some looked solid and even better than last year, but you could tell some were not playing very well.

This season will show a lot about who really wants to win and who plays with all their heart. This is the year for Louisville Basketball to go all the way; this team really has the talent to do it. It’s all up to the players and a big impact on how our true freshmen play. I believe anything less then a final four at least will be a failure.

We played our first pre season game and it really didn’t show much. We started 3 freshmen and they played most the game. We almost got beat. They were playing with us the whole game, but we just couldn’t pull away. Now people are saying that Louisville is over rated, but just wait and see. Louisville is the real deal this year and I can’t wait until everyone sees us on top when it’s all said and done. I believe Louisville is the 2009 National champions and no one can change my mind about that.