This I Belive

Samuel - 80528, Colorado
Themes: afterlife

My belief that there is a heaven and a hell and god, Jesus, Mary & Joseph, and there is a devil comes very strongly rooted in a catholic upbringing, along side reading the bible, I learned much more about my religion. and whenever my Faith gets shook I think of one thing. My uncle. My uncle was born during unfortunate circumstances because he had multiple sclerosis he was blind, and he was mentally retarded.

The importance of my uncle though is that he was always having seizures and was constantly being taken to the hospital. But when he was very young he was taken to the hospital but before he got there he died and my grandparents told my mom that when my uncle jimmy died that he looked up like he saw something like heaven or god or angles which is significant because he is blind. That story helps me deeply whenever my faith is shaken because why would he look up like he saw something unless he really saw something.

Also another thing I think about when I think about religion is that we couldn’t have just been made out of nothing there has to have been something that created this world and all that talk about people saying that god cruel and created all these bad things which is not true people created these things its not like god was just like “oh I’m bored I think ill just create a few atomic bombs and see how that will work” In my opinion god is just like a normal good person whose judgment would be the same as a good person. Also I believe in the miracles & teaching of Jesus Christ the son of god. Also I believe in rapture, where god will basically clean out the earth and judge everyone for what they have done.