Stay strong

Ashley - portland, Oregon
Themes: change

I know who you really are, I know your every thought-you want world peace. I see you try your best to succeed, I see you fail-pity. What to do, what to do.

You lie, you try to make up for everything by saying your sorry. Sometimes sorry just isn’t enough. Try harder. Nothing is good enough, you’re weak! You try to change but how? You can’t do it. Yes, yes I can. I can make a change, I will make a change. Yes I have watched myself fail but there is no more failing. I lost my first fight to learn how to win. I don’t lie because I know sorry isn’t enough. I try my hardest and I get it. I do my best and I win. I am the change I wish to see. I have changed because I wanted to. I don’t just try to do something I do it.

Why should I do something and not expect myself to win. Yes we all fall once in a while but only to learn to pick ourselves up. You only get one chance- this is your chance. Do your best and you can do it. Change is the answer why is everyone failing at succeeding? That’s a question you’ll have to answer on your own. Before you change anyone or anything you to need change yourself. You think you can’t but why not think you can?

Treat others the way you want to be treated-what goes around comes back around. Why not take the time, your time, the little time you have, the only time you have to make a difference. Because you think you can’t? Why can’t you? Do you even know?

Maybe because someone told you you can’t. Who are they to tell you who you are and what you’re capable and not capable of. You are your own person- think for yourself. Trust in yourself. Believe in yourself and make a change.

Everyone is in it to win it. We try to distract each other by telling eachother “you cant” when you know just as well as they do that you can! Don’t listen to the voices you here. It’s just a distraction- a distraction that is trying to take over and get to you-a distraction so you lose and they win, it is trying to make you fail. You have to fight and win your battle. It’s all you have. Stand up for yourself. Don’t let the voices scare you or pull you to the side you’ve got the same chance of winning that everyone else does. Keep running you’ll make it. Win the trophy and show everyone that told you you couldn’t that you just did. Be yourself. Challenge yourself to do the best. Challenge yourself to be the change you wish to see.