Mistakes I Believe

Benjamin - Bardstown, Kentucky
Themes: forgiveness

I believe everyone makes a mistake. When people make mistakes it can make them feel good or bad. People should realize making a mistake is part of life and they will happen. Everyone makes them so why not be smart and just stop a mistake from happening before it starts. I believe in mistakes because they make life better from learning.

The world would be a way better place to live in if people did not make mistakes. People can not fix all of them but if you could, would you? I know I would because I would feel better from not doing it. People do not realize that about half of the mistakes people make everyday can be fixed if they just thought it through. I have tried to think more things through and look at the positive side and better things have come my way. I learned everything like mistakes are going to happen whether the mistakes are serious or not.

Another thing I do when I make a mistake is learn from it and not do it again. People can fix their own mistakes if they wanted to. I have been in a relationship and found out making the same mistake twice really changes things that turn out negative. When I did it the second time my girlfriend and I just fought twenty four seven and it was not fun at all. Everyone should try to fix all of the mistakes that they you can and life would be a lot easier and a lot more stress free.