The power of an economy

William - Bardstown, Kentucky

I believe in the power of a strong economy. This economy can be based on power, wealth, and greed. An economy can either make or break a country. If the economy is good, the country will do well. If the economy is bad, then the country has rough times. I think it is what makes a country successful. It is the backbone of America in my opinion. It makes the process of everyday life spin each and every day.

When a country has rough times, people have a hard time spending money. Then when people have a hard time spending money, the economy tends to be slow. The problem is that you need somebody to make sure that the economy is successful.

Everybody knows that to have a successful economy you need to have a good leader. This Presidential election was based on who has the best economic plan. Obviously the economy is not as good as it has been in the past couple of years. The problem is that we have a hard time balancing all the issues we are facing in America today. With all the problems in the world, and a troubled economy, all you can see is disaster.

Meanwhile, the only thing we can do is have faith that our future President can fix this economy, and get it back on track. If we have a good economy in the future, I can guarantee that the country and the world would be a lot better.

I believe in this because it can relate to everyone. It relates to me because it affects the way I buy items at the store. If there is something that I want but I can’t afford it, I would have to wait until the price of the item drops. The problem is that everyone does this. They will buy the item when the price drops. It affects everyone including me. That is why I believe in a strong economy.