This I believe_sperry

Shawn - 19103, Pennsylvania

I believe in a better economy because there could be physical and mental stability. A lot of citizens including me believe in President Elect Barak Obama to establish a better world and to pick up where John F. Kennedy left off. A better economy is not all about cutting taxes and limiting the amount of people whom come from other parts of the world. It’s believing in one another and yourself, that we all can make change. Obama had said it himself; that he can’t change the world or better our economy by himself. He needs our help. People who are stealing and murdering are just decreasing effort and time.

Having a better economy would open doors for the low and middle class. Often you hear on the news that some people cannot afford heat or other things to keep them comfortable. Instead of taxing high wages towards the middle class, the government should start taking the rich. It doesn’t make sense and it’s not fair to others because its giving the impression that a family or an individual has to be wealthy in order to be taxed less. This is one of the major issues in why America is going through an economic crisis and why gas decreased its price. Once America is back up on its “feet”, everything will rise again including gas, taxing, grocery products and many more.

Economic stability will help the health care plans for the disabled and other revolving issues. This I believe because everyone is given a second or third chance. Now is the time and opportunity for those who didn’t think that they progress in life. Life is not about money anymore, but about progression and secured borders. Building towards a stronger America is going to take time, steps and patience. Good things do happen to those that wait. We should help each other build and lead. This will set an example for the younger generation and teenagers. This I believe.