I Believe God has a plan for everyone

Callie - Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Everyone is here for some reason; they are all a little sketch in a huge plan. He not only has a plan for me but also for you, he gives you a chance to choose whether or not you want to follow him or not. This is the reason that I get up in the morning I feel as if I have a purpose in this life. We don’t know what his plan entails of or how it will end up but just that it has to be something great. Sometimes it’s very hard to believe that everything that happens good or bad is part of God’s plan. But when hard times happen you just have to have faith and by you’re faith you’ll be able to understand and see all the beautiful things God has to offer. It’s so easy for me to believe in this because we all have awful days where we just want to be alone and forget about everything else but with one bad day there is also a great day waiting to enfold, and that is all apart of God’s amazing plan. To believe that God has a plan you have to believe in hope, because hope is not something you can see it’s something that you can only feel is there. I have to believe that God has a plan because I have lost people who were and still are important to me and I’ve seen the worst things happen to the best people but if you don’t believe they were taken away or hurt for some reason what else will make you look forward to the next day and keep living on? I’m not going to deny that millions of awful things happen in this world each day but instead of focusing on the awful things I try to focus on the millions of good things that happen in this world. Believing that there is a God and that he has a plan makes me feel safe and that I am not alone. Believing also keeps me from being selfish because there is so much more than me, there is a huge plan just waiting to open.