scary things

eve - Illinois
Themes: afterlife

I believe in ghosts are they real or not. Is there really life after death. I believe in ghosts because things had happened to me when I was younger, I would have my own experience . They would some time scare me and make me cry because they would be bad. Before my family moved back in 2005 we useto live in this big house by the lake. Well we would always hear thing go bomp in the night. And when you would look one way you think that u saw some one or something. My mom told me once when she was sleeping she heard somebody going down the stairs and she thought that it was me or my sister. So she made room and she felt hand prints going on the side of the bed and when she open her eyes she saw nothing and It went away.

In movie they are some things that could be based on a true story. Where some scary things that happens. Some are just plane gory . and they really don’t tell you if ghost are real. How would we know if theres another door opening to another dimension. On T.V. theres shows that tell you that they are real they try to prove to other that are real. But who knows if they are just faking it and cutting things out and pasteing things on to make you think that they had cought something.

How do we really know if there is some one behind you and you dont even know it . or would if your mind is really playing tricks on you and you are going crazy. How can you explain the bomps in the night. Are ghost really real or just a made up story. Theres scary thing in the world and people have their own experience, like in mexico theres a story of the lady who crys by river looking for her dead kids. And some believe that if the dead follows you and you don’t even know it.