If I leave this world these words are all I have

Tyler - Dillon, Montana

I believe they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I have read words that brought tears to my eyes, I have read words that instilled belief in my heart, and I have read words that instill rage into my thoughts. When the paper and pen meet emotions and personal virtues run light and free just as a prayer ascends to heaven. I write with words that are so articulate, inspiring, and precisely placed that they themselves, individually, are equal to a thousand pictures. The process and visual aspects of writing are dull and lifeless. Black on white, copy after copy, there is no alternation from the beginning thoughts to the enlightened outcome. To dismember the reputation of black and white; action must be taken. My weapon of choice, words.

Just as an artist’s brush gives pictures distinction, individuality, and life, the words are the essence and paint to the work. The choice and emotions behind the words have and hold the capability to wondrous tricks. I believe my words should achieve nothing less to than this justification. A call to action, a call of grievance, and a call for unity, without the use of articulate and awe inspiring writing of individuals throughout history Americans would be caught in a stagnant turmoil.

I believe words should not depict the view of the reader they should determine the emotions of the reader. Writing is not a combination of words separated by comas and semi colons, moreover, they are the combination of thoughts and feelings, with added emphasis by punctuation. Every individual posses the ability and moral obligation to depict life adventures through words.

I believe if I ever leave this world alive these words are all I have, the thoughts and feelings, loves and passions, and friends and foes. How do I expect my words to alter lives and inspire change if I don’t speak the truth behind my feelings? I speak not with heavy hearted words but with words of truth, compassion, and wisdom. For I believe these words and these words alone will stay with others and me when I leave this world.