myself as a writer

nicolle - dillon, Montana

This I believe as a writer. I believe that my writing is comparable to that of a tree no one tree in certain but all trees. Trees are strong, ever changing, sharing, big, and can mount to a lot. I believe myself to poses these same qualities in my writing. Although my writing isn’t as tree like as a tree I still use parts of the tree to write on, and that is paper. So ironically a willow tree is not only comparable by me but is shared and used by me also.

A willow tree is strong and stands on its own. I too stand up for my own writing there is no bad writing in my eyes. Writing is writing. One thing that the willow tree possesses no matter how strong it is, that is it forms itself around its surroundings. Like a tree or fence, I too form my writing styles to other writing techniques. Depending on what I am writing about or what mood I am in I can write differently. But I can honestly say one thing no matter how much I form myself to different writing styles, through every style I will always add my flair and my spunk to the writings.

A tree is ever changing to the seasons and so is my writing. As time goes on my writing grows up and gets better ever season I go through. My writing has matured and changed so much over these last years that it is unreal. When I look back I can honestly say that I never thought my writing abilities would have been taken this far. Through my growing and changing I now poses unique writing that is all my own. Just like a tree possesses unique shape and form over the years that is grows

Trees share everything that they have. When a tree has apples it shares it with us. A tree even shares its all with us and that is its bark and wood. I have learned the same ways as the tree and that is to chare my writing for others to see. My writing someone times possesses my all. My writing at times can posses more than my brain can hold. Writing is a release a ease of all your worries and troubles. Sharing your writing and getting it out of your head is some what a relief. Just as it is probably a relief for apple trees to get rid of some off the cargo.

I believe that I as a writer am big and can mount to a lot. I believe that as long as I put my mind and writing skills to the test I will succeed in everything that I want to in writing. Practice makes perfect and school is giving me plenty of practice. The only trick to writing that I need to pick up is to do a little on my own time, and that is to write for me and for fun.