God Exists: God, Life and Truth

Aubrey - Las Cruces, New Mexico

I believe God is, in all entirety, the same as Life, and that this is the core of Truth of all things. So, be careful as you read, because I believe Life and God and the Truth are all the same:

Life is everything, all things, and God is that thing. But not a thing or a being as in one thing, like ‘him’ or ‘the father’ or ‘the creator’, separate from us. God is Life, Life is God and the thing composed of everything, every possibility, every element, every physical state; all possible, infinitely.

God is not a person, nor is he as I/and you untruthfully try to describe or label him. Life was given a name, and that is not like Life, these are idols.

If you can imagine God, that is not God. Instead, imagine more, and that is God.

Life is of any thing or chosen point, and the infinite amount of things it is made up of. We only discover a certain definable number of things, for that is human; but it is of many infinite things, which is the Truth.

God is of any smaller thing that is a part of an infinite amount of bigger things. God is any thing that there is always more within (smaller) and without (bigger), infinitely.

God is not separate from us, for he is and is of us we are in God and God is within us, also. To be separate would be to imagine God as this, and us as that, and that is not God, and is not Truthful. If God were separate from us, it would not be God, it would be absent of itself; absent of it’s Truth.

God is the things discovered in order to discover more about itself, since it is infinity learn-able. We, the Universe, the Stars, the Planets; everything we know, is a part of God as I know it. And, there is always more to learn [discover].

God is like the blackness of the Universe, that as far as we look out there is always more. Life and Truth are are the same as God, like the atom, where because we see it, we know there is more.

There is no such things as nothing (no thing) of God, no false; for that is a human illusion. Even if there is emptiness, there is something to be understood and discovered about it, forever. Nothing is not like God at all; because nothing is not absolutely nothing in definite truth for it is a space that is not understood [or discovered].

God is like when you close your eyes and you can not find the end or that there is the other side of the wall, always. Truth is like God and is like space in your mind that you can fill with anything you can imagine [discover] and eventually move it into another reality or perspective.

God is not divine because it is separate! God is divine because it is the truths of all truths and is richly and infinitely knowable yet undefinable and un-encompassable, even of itself; infinity.

Life is physical, as God is the truth and it is with us, but is un-containable because it is infinitely that way. That, again, is human thinking; the reason we can not define God, but can conceive the Truth about it. That there is much we cannot see, but is here with us.

God is knowable, as it is with us, but not through finite definition, but through learning [action], and re-definition, discovery and experience. The Truth is to be known, the truth to be infinity discoverable; though it is not required.

21And he said unto them, Is a candle [the truth] brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

22For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad [discovered].

-Jesus

God will be forever, and this is the meaning of the Truth, the meaning of our lives, and of all things.

These are just some of the beliefs I have about God and Life and Truth, as they are the same to me. This is the ultimate Truth for me and all my beliefs and actions are understood and calculated through it.