The Crucafiction of Gods to a Celeberty Race

miek - Gilbert, Arizona

Eyes stuffed with applauded and extraordinary exotic lifestyles worshipped from fragile, dream failed beings that wear their delicate and gullible souls as masks to the glamorous world of fame. Dating back where kings, highly thought of mortals, were worshipped by ancient refuge citizens, that due to luck and money they can talk, one day dwell with “God”. Present day, with a derangement of senses, citizens have “over thrown” god, to the realm of wealth that celebrities share a stock to. Celebrities’ aren’t born over night, but a prolonged process of luck, genetics, and misfortune, from the dyeing wine branch of genetics, that has been harvested for the better, worse of society.

This process drives individuals to the string of hope that their luck will mistakenly land them in the world of stardom, created by pompous individuals, fulfilling their Dionysus dream of a lust for life and the false reward of a vast amount of money. As a over gullible child, my fragile “egg shell” mind had absorbed the “virtual food” of television, that has been made by a perverted sense of a abstract feeling of love, money, and lust for life. Thus, did I grow to up to repeat celebrities’ words, thoughts, and clothing, ultimately loosing sight of myself and my own creativity. Finding my own uniqueness and individualism, I have presently over analyzed myself and the culture from which our culture thrives on, and have found several faults in my physical and mental health, that can be traced back to repeating others and neglecting any interests for books. Thence came my theory that, as a culture the world worships these celebrities that are given loose obedience to a vegetable law, while the average man dwells in the cold stinging floor of a damned exile in confusion of themselves and their purpose in life. This “worshipping” ranges from vast ages of young and old, in the form of sports, actors, and professional magicians have mad the dispersal of religion through the corrupt media. Fashion, language, diets, and inner output of one’s personality has revolved to the revolt of a person’s consciousness of their own life.

Where is the personal freedom of choice, from which one is able to discover individual uniqueness. For some narrow minded celebrities, it was the unconsciousness of boastful, fraud encouragers making them aware of something that different them from others. Religion has been known as a mental hope that is nature’s veil of truths nakedness, with much controversy, as not greater idol than a super natural being. Religion was veto for outrageous, self-destructive glamour “stars”, to diminish the ideal of any ranking of greatness. Although, no matter how strong religion or belief in no self supporters, this world is a will to power, but the limitless restrictions our law and culture gives to celebrities that have more social power, the more someone, such as I did, I had eventually lost sight in myself and god, with the only focal point of celebrity actions. Where a bible sits to collect the figments of dust, is where the magazines of powerful glamour humans will sit, when shortly replaced by death or the crazed self affliction and expectation. This concludes why celebrities are the reinventment of gods and all the mythical ages.