Marion - Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Sometimes I feel like the biggest, most colorful leaf on the top of the pile. Some kid picks me up and says “Mommy! This leaf is amazing I want to take it to show and tell!” Other times I feel drab and dull like nobody cares. Responsibility is amazing in many ways. Responsibility. Say it slowly and maby it will mean more to you.

I believe responsibility is significance and privileges. Responsibility makes me feel great and momentous when I own it, but when it is out of my grasp I feel mournful, a disappointment to a lot of people.

I wouldn’t call responsibility a need. Maybe you could call it a want in some circumstances. It is trust to give you more to take care of, like another living thing, or a very valuable item, or even a special place to someone.

Responsibility means to go further than the rest. You need to be better than the best. It means to mature faster. Be stronger. But when you do have responsibility you don’t want it because it just feels like a big burden upon your back because people expect more from you. But when you don’t have it, it is a craving, a need, because without it, it feels like a big black hole in your heart.

Responsibility is pleasing, it’s more privileges and advantages, trust is another positive that comes with responsibility.

The world would not be such a place without it. From mayors to governors, to senators, to state workers to of the US president the world would be nothing without responsibility. If all of these people were not responsible we would not be have freedom, or chances to be who we would want to be and women would not have the rights they have today.

This is responsibility! This is life! So, today, look around- are the people around you responsible? Are you responsible?

As you can see in, responsibility is a big issue. Take a look around, and once again, ask yourself… am I responsible??